It looks like it has been about 6 months since I last wrote in this blog and of course it was a boy who took me away from my writing. Well, the boy is gone and I'm Back!!!
Of course I learned a lot in the last few months and I am learning a lot now - I always try to learn with every new experience, but with learning and growth there always seems to be more unanswered questions.
For instance: How come every time I feel as if I know and understand someone they shock or surprise me with the core fundamental make-up of who they are? Of course throughout getting to know someone, we all start to show our true colors at various paces. I can understand this. What I don't understand is when someone changes completely from night to day, within minute’s time, during a stressful situation, and you really see who they are as a human being. This is when I start to question people in general. And I'm sorry "boys", but it's mostly you this happens with. None of my girlfriends do this. It is boys I find can hide their true character for months on end, until one day a stressful situation just brings it out entirely. At that point you really see who they are first hand. Women do not do this. Women seem to lay it all out on the table almost right away. Some may say that women "show all their cards too soon" OR "they don't maintain a poker face", but by women doing this they have INTEGRITY, they are being HONEST, and they are TRUE TO THEMSELVES and OTHERS.
Although I'm sad, disappointed, and full of questions, I have learned one BIG lesson....next time I must fall in love with a MAN, not a "BOY".
No comments:
Post a Comment