Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Little Over the Top, BUT...

Sometimes that is just where men belong - on a pitchfork right above the top of our heads! Ok, I know I sound angry and a little like a bitter woman scolded, but maybe after 32 years on this earth living with men that is exactly what I have become...and that is ok.

My next (and first) book I am starting today will be titled, "It's Ok to Just Be Angry". Why do we always have to buy these "How To" books on "Changing" ourselves, when really I believe that it's ok to be just who we are. I don't want to learn "5 Steps on How to Improve the Inner You" OR "Learning How to Control the Anger from Within"...NO, Anger should just be able to COME OUT!!!! YES...Anger should just Come on Out and have an official "Coming Out Day" to celebrate, just like Gays and Lesbians do. All of the angry women in America can march down the streets of the world and let their Anger COME OUT!!!

WOMEN, LET'S UNITE and JUST BE ANGRY! See, I already feel better now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm with you! i've been bitter and jaded for a long time now. in fact, i'm comfortable with it. xo